Thursday, September 18, 2008

Top Ten Things That Have Happened in the US This Past Week*:

10. Had my writing workshop where the word "bad-ass" was said at least five times by three different people.

9. I played Matchmaker ;)

8. I played MASH on Thursday (Mansion, Apartment, Shack, House)

7. I found this website and ordered some cool stuff: www.celebratebuffalo.com

6. Extreme Home Makeover is going to film in Niagara Falls: http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/441146.html

5. The owner of the bar came over to Tim and asked if he could play the SHOUT CD on the bar's sound system (so much better)

4. Tim's mom danced at the Harp to the SHOUT song

3. The Bills continued their winning streak! 2-0 baby!

2. I discovered this blog: http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

1. Tina Fey impersonated Sarah Palin on SNL

*Please note that Hurricane Ike took out Houston and that the US Financial Institutions are collapsing, but this could not be included in a "best of" list

1 comment:

lmmaho said...

Houston's gone? Oh well, I never liked the Oilers anyway.