Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Things that Have Happened in the US Since Laura Left

A few things that have happened in America, without Laura (tear!).

The Bills signed TO. I am not sure how I feel about this. There is a reason he has bounced around from team to team. He has a serious attitude problem (as our moms would say). But how much trouble can he get into in Buffalo????

I went and saw the Grand Canyon! It is amazing how it looks like those picture backdrops... But it's not though, I was there!




We decided to keep the roomate dinner night alive! Each month we're doing dinner with the girls!

Obama got elected!

Okay that's all the more positive stuff I could come up with. After putting this together I realized that a lot of bad stuff has happened since you left:

1. Tragedy in Clarence

2. Amanda and Tim broke up

3. Economy dipped further

4. Our friend Alyssa (not my sister) lost her job, totaled her car, and broke her foot.

5. We had a terrible winter

6. American Idol isn't that good this year

So in other words, LAURA GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE!

Dayna

No comments: